Stone Lodge at Cottonwood Falls
STONE LODGE at Cottonwood Falls
Walk up to the privacy gate and slide the horseshoe latch to the side and come in. As you cross under the heavy wood-pegged timbers you will just start to see the fine detail of this
place. From oak wood floors to the soaring two-story high fireplace in the living room and the chef’s kitchen and don’t forget the lightning speed internet service.
The Stone Lodge has all of the comforts of today and more. Enjoy the fully outfitted kitchen complete with it’s Viking range, and other full-size appliances. The luxurious soaking tub or the large tile shower. And don’t forget the fully furnished basement with 2 sleeping areas, its own bath, big screen TV, regulation Shuffleboard table and 2-queen size bunk beds!
The stone lodge will sleep up to 12 comfortably with 3 bedrooms, and 3-1/2 baths.
The Stone Lodge is just a short walk to the historic downtown district of Cottonwood Falls.
Check In time: 3 pm Check Out time: 11 am
Cancellations must be made 14 days prior to scheduled arrival time.
All rates are subject to availability.
A deposit equal to one-night’s rental is due upon booking.
Payment in full is required prior to arrival.
Cancellation Policy: Full refund of deposit with 14 days prior cancellation, no refund will be issued if less than 14 days notice of cancellation is given
Other Amenities Include:
- Rocket Speed (1,000 mbs) Internet Service
- Internet only Big Screen TV’s (1 @ Main & 1 @ Basement)
- Viking Gas Range
- Full-Size Refrigerator with icemaker
- Coffee maker
- Central Heat and Air Conditioning
- Non-Smoking Property
- Sleeps up to 12 with King-size, 2 Twin and 4 Queen (2 queen bunk) beds
- 3 Bedrooms, and 3-1/2 Baths
- Gas Grill
- Fully finished and Furnished basement
- Outside Fire Pit with 12 Adirondack Chairs
- Regulation Size Shuffleboard Table
Year-Round Rate $450 per night Plus applicable taxes